Lancashire HotPot ClassicPendle HillSun 12 September, 2021
Regional level event
Explanation of Event levels
- Training events are non competitive events used for training and coaching, aimed at members of the club, but they can attract people from neighbouring clubs, and are often ideal for newcomers to try the sport.
- Local events are usually low key and in the 'localised' area, ideal for newcomers to try the sport. Most clubs run some 'mini series' throughout the year as local mid week events.
- Regional events attract participants from around the local Region.
- National events are high quality competitions that will attract people from far away,
- Major events are Major Events such as a British Championships or the annual JK competition.
Pre Event Info
Classic long distance.
Near: Burnley, Barley Lat,Lng: OS Grid Ref: SE822402 Postcode: BB12 9NA
Directions / Parking
Map / Terrain
Updated map. Some parts not previously used for orienteering.
Registration and Start times
Colour coded courses, with M/W age categories.
(Provisionally: Orange, Light Green, S Green, Green, S Blue, Blue, Brown)
Pre-entry only. Via SIEntries. Opening July.
No dogs on courses. This is sheep country.
General enquiries -
Contacts / Officials