(3/4) Autumn SeriesTBC Witton ParkSat 03 October, 2020
Local level event
Explanation of Event levels
- Training events are non competitive events used for training and coaching, aimed at members of the club, but they can attract people from neighbouring clubs, and are often ideal for newcomers to try the sport.
- Local events are usually low key and in the 'localised' area, ideal for newcomers to try the sport. Most clubs run some 'mini series' throughout the year as local mid week events.
- Regional events attract participants from around the local Region.
- National events are high quality competitions that will attract people from far away,
- Major events are Major Events such as a British Championships or the annual JK competition.
Using the Tower Road entrance to Witton Park, not the main entrance.
Near: Blackburn Lat,Lng: 53.73492,-2.52797 OS Grid Ref: SD655266 Postcode: BB2 5LE
Registration and Start times
Registration: Open 12:30 till 13:30.
Starts: 13:00 to 14:00.
Courses close: 15:30.
|Blue||5,5k to 7.5k||TBA||TD5|
|Green||3.5k to 5.0k||TBA||TD5|
|Light Green||3,0k to 4.0k||TBA||TD4|
|Orange||2.5k to 3.5k||TBA||TD3|
|Yellow||2.0k to 2.9k||TBA||TD2|
Entry fees: Adult (M/W21+) £6.00
Junior £2.00 (M/W20-)
No dogs on courses. They may be exercised in the park after your run.
Download the PFO entry form in advance. Complete and hand in at Registration:
PFO EOD Form v4 two per sheet
Contacts / Officials
Organiser - TBA
Planner - Mary Barton-Marshall PFO
Controller - Jim Mitchell PFO
For general enquiries -